Monday, January 21, 2008

A Very Happy Birthday!






Ava had a wonderful birthday party!! She was able to see a bunch of friends and family that she doesn't normally see and also some good playmates showed up for the festivities too!

Had I been thinking I would have made sure to have backup batteries so I could capture the whole party - hopefully I can get some pics from others who were thoughtful enough to have taken additional pictures!!!

Mom, Dad and Ava all took yesterday to relax and enjoy the quiet house. Ava took some nice naps as I believe she was tuckered from the day before! Thanks to everyone who made the trip to Winona to be here - it was a terrific party!! Ava is loving the toys and clothes that she got too. She was playing peekaboo with the clothes and last night she was playing with her new purse!!! FUN!

No comments: