Monday, January 14, 2008

Mini Missions




The top pic is Ava walking around the house with some diapers that she grabbed out of a drawer in her room. Previous to this we were playing and reading books in the living room when she got up and left the room. Sometimes I just wonder if she knows what she is planning to do before she does it!

The middle pic is of Ava at play group this morning. She seems to like going up the slide versus using the ladder - I guess it seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. We were only there for a short period of time because I had a chiropractor appt for my left arm - it is really quite painful, but I am hoping the adjustment will help me be able to pick up Ava without being in pain.

It was a small group at play group - Heather and Connor weren't there (I'm convinced that Heather is avoiding me so she can keep saving with the Winhawk Card!) ;)

The bottom pic is Ava making the tough choice between Kix and Cheerios - she is so quick at getting into the cabinets to pull out the boxes that it reminds me how fast she can get into naughty things too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

dang it, you figured me out! actually, connor slept in till 8:17 today (and so did i), and we have birthday aftermath to still deal with. so we didn't make it.