Friday, January 4, 2008

The Busy Body

Ava is walking in full force now - which is wonderful (mostly). There are very few points in the day where she will snuggle with me or be content to play with her toys for a period of time. She is always on the move - walking from room to room.

Today she decided that her room was her room and she kept going in and closing the door behind her (who is this little girl?) I took a peek in to see what she was up to and found her emptying the contents of her dresser onto the floor... how nice! Another favorite activity as of late is getting into the cupboard where the Kix and Cherrios are kept. She will actually take the boxes out and step on them to get them open. Monte is getting his fill of Cheerios too!

I'm not sure where the week went - I am really excited about getting back into our routine next week.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ah, Anna... your lil girl is growing up!! Congratulations on raising a kid who is thinking so quickly and walking and getting in to trouble!! Now, good luck on getting her calmed down and out of trouble! :)

if there's anything I can do let me know, but I'm proud of you for having the strength and patience to watch it all unfold. Love ya!

Heather said...

what a cute thing. maybe she just didn't like how you had the drawer organized. i'm excited about getting back to class and playgroups myself!