Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jeff the Snowblower Guy


It is snowing and snowing and snowing outside and with Kevin out of town I have been trying to keep up with shoveling, but it has been tough. I had just gotten Ava to sleep and headed outside to arm myself with the trusty shovel. I only got a little done (I had just started to day dream about what I would do if someone tried to mug me while I was shoveling) when movement from twenty feet away caught my eye. There was someone shoveling our front sidewalk! The guy came over and said he was going to go get his snowblower to take care of all of it - and he wouldn't let me pay him. So today I am saluting Jeff the Snowblower Guy (no picture because I thought it would be rude to take his picture when he was outside doing work and I was inside). Thank you Jeff and all of the other Snowblower Guys who take time to help out their neighbors down the road - embarrassing to say we have lived here five years and this is the first time I am meeting him!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Lovely title for Jeff, sis! :) Though after readying your blog, I did have to say "awww!" and laugh at the day dreaming part.. been there times before!

I'm glad you didn't get hurt! Just got help instead!