Monday, December 3, 2007

A Case of the Mondays


We sent Kevin off this morning for Mhub. Hopefully he will be back by midweek.

I'm feeling a bit house-bound today as the alley next to the house is really sloppy and hard to drive in and out of. I'm not sure if we should venture out until he gets home as I don't want to get stuck in the snow. It sounds like we are going to get another two inches tomorrow and I am just hoping that we don't get much of anything as I would really like to get out to my Baby and Me class - Ava and I both need to get out to see people!!

On a positive note, I made the Pork Loaf featured on Heather's blog - super easy to make and very tasty! I am trying to think outside of the box by making new recipes as I feel this will help me better embrace being a good housewife/at-home mother. Tomorrow I will be studying up on Christmas Cookies!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

a case of the Mondays!! oh no. hopefully tuesday will be better for you.

Anna said...

I hope so too - I haven't been out of the house since early Sat morning!