Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jeff the Snow Shovel Fairy?


Ava woke up very early this morning and after feeding and playing for a while we were looking out of the front window at all of the snow that fell overnight. It was so peaceful outside. After Ava started pulling more on the curtains than looking outside I pulled her away and we played for a little while before I laid her down for a nap. I figured I better get outside to shovel the front sidewalk before Bill the Postman comes by, and this is what I saw when I looked outside! Within a half hour of last looking outside the snow shovel fairy had shoveled our front walk!!! So now I need to figure out an appropriate thank you - I have been thinking about this since last night, but am not exactly sure what would be most fitting. I was thinking a small gift and a handwritten card. And I believe this neighbor is now getting a christmas card! Any advice on an appropriate thank you gift?

2 comments:

KariY said...

Awww! It's nice to know there are people like that!
IMHO a handwritten thank you is the best thank you you can give.

Angela said...

... indeed or your Christmas cookies you were earlier going to tackle!