Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Busy Summer





Somehow we have managed to have found ourselves so busy that the blog has not been updated in almost a month. I apologize to those to check it from time to time - I really don't have a good excuse!

We are four weeks from meeting our little Ella; we are very excited. And I am not yet feeling prepared. I haven't packed our bags, but have made lists of what to pack for everyone.

Here are some pictures from the last month. We went up to the cities a couple of weeks ago and stayed with Melissa and Jeff in their new home. We visited Underwater World at the Mall of America and the MN Zoo. It was a nice weekend. Melissa and Jeff were so thoughtful and we were so relaxed those couple of days. (Thanks Again!!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aww.. I love the tv/Ava pic! You know you guys are always welcome at my place too if you are interested in coming... :)