Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Big Visit



I'm not sure were the time has gone, but I am finally getting around to posting pictures from our big weekend (May 18th). Uncle Anthony (my brother) graduated from UW Stevens Point and we visited with family before the big day. Ava had a great time with the kitty and Grandma and Grandpa - not to mention her Great Aunt Terri and Cousin Amber. I am more than a little upset that with all of the pictures I took, I somehow missed taking one with Terri and Amber - if anyone has one that they can send to us, it would be very much appreciated!!!!

It was wonderful to see everyone and spend some good, quality time with the family. Special thank you to G & G for your hospitality over the weekend!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very cute pics, Anna!!

By the way, are you going to see Obama tonight at the Xcel Center? I hope to, I RSVP'd and everything...

Be well!
love much
angela