Monday, November 26, 2007

O Christmas Tree

Our tree is up and ready to be decorated. I think this is the most beautiful tree we have ever had. I love Christmas trees and am excited to decorate it in the next couple of days. We underestimated the size of the tree when we bought it so we will probably have to rearrange the room to accommodate the tree. I couldn't help but break into a couple of Christmas carols, but Kevin lost his voice yesterday so he couldn't join in - although I think he thought I was silly for singing as it was.

Ava went up to it once last night and felt the branches and then tried to stand up next to it - that part didn't go so well. So far she hasn't bugged it too much, but I am sure she will get more and more interested in it as the days go by (and as more presents gather under the tree)!

1 comment:

KariY said...

The tree is beautiful!!!!